Most existing memberships are due for renewal on 1st February.
Membership is changing this year and everything has to be sent to head office.
Below is how to do this.
Please send completed membership forms to The Pony Club Central Office:
Post to: Membership Team, The Pony Club, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2RW
Email a scanned copy to: email@example.com
All membership payments should now be paid directly to The Pony Club
Payments can be made via:
- Cheque – made payable to ‘The Pony Club’
- Card Payment (Call Pony Club head office on 02476 698300 to make a membership card payment or complete card payment details on the form if posting)
Important Changes to Membership Structure in 2020
From 1st January 2020, branch membership changed to a 12 month rolling membership. This means that, for example, a new member joining on 10th January 2020 would be due for renewal on 9th January 2021, or a member joining on 20th June 2020 would be due for renewal on 19th June 2021.
Please also note the following points:
- Members can renew up to 3 months before expiry to ensure there is no break in membership, e.g. a member due for renewal on 31st January 2020 can renew anytime in January, in which case their subscription would run from 1st February 2020 – 31st January 2021.
- If a member doesn’t renew before their expiry date, they will need to renew before they can attend any Pony Club activities, e.g. if a member was due to renew on 31st January and didn’t renew until 15th February, they would not be able to attend any Pony Club activities from 1st – 14th Feb. In this case their subscription would run from 15th Feb 2020 – 14th Feb 2021.
- The annual subscription is £80 for each Member
- Family Membership, where there are more than 2 Members in one family, is capped at £200.00 regardless of the number of children in the family
- The subscription normally covers the period February 1st to January 31st. However, from now on the date you renew you have a year to that date, (e.g if you join on the 25th January you must renew by the 24th January)
- You now must pay The Pony Club direct. All details are above