We welcome members of all ages to Southdown Hunt East Pony Club. There are always lots of activities for our members to take part in.
Membership is changing this year and is now processed centrally by Head office.
Please send completed membership forms to The Pony Club Central Office:
Post to: Membership Team, The Pony Club, Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2RW
Email a scanned copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
When completing the form please remember to sign both the Parental Consent and Photographic Rights sections, and if you are able to, please complete and sign the Gift Aid section, as this provides us with valuable extra funds for both the Pony Club and the branch.
All membership payments should now be paid directly to The Pony Club
Payments can be made via:
- Cheque – made payable to ‘The Pony Club’
- Card Payment (Call Pony Club head office on 02476 698300 to make a membership card payment or complete card payment details on the form if posting)
Important Changes to Membership Structure were made in 2020. From 1st January 2020, branch membership changed to a 12 month rolling membership. This means that, for example, a new member joining on 10th January 2020 would be due for renewal on 9th January 2021, or a member joining on 20th June 2020 would be due for renewal on 19th June 2021.
Please also note the following points:
- Members can renew up to 3 months before expiry to ensure there is no break in membership, e.g. a member due for renewal on 31st January 2020 can renew anytime in January, in which case their subscription would run from 1st February 2020 – 31st January 2021.
- If a member doesn’t renew before their expiry date, they will need to renew before they can attend any Pony Club activities, e.g. if a member was due to renew on 31st January and didn’t renew until 15th February, they would not be able to attend any Pony Club activities from 1st – 14th Feb. In this case their subscription would run from 15th Feb 2020 – 14th Feb 2021.
If you have any questions the membership secretary will be happy to assist you:
Mr Mike Nichols
Membership has many benefits, and also includes extensive liability insurance. Information on this can be found by following this link Pony Club Key Facts Sheet.
Existing members should fill in the renewal form by following this link Branch Renewal Form 2019 . Membership becomes due for renewal on 1st February.
- The annual subscription is £80.00 for each Member
- Family Membership, where there are more than 2 Members in one family, is charged at £200.00 regardless of the number of children in the family
It is greatly appreciated if parents who are tax payers complete the GIFT AID section. We are most grateful to those who did this last year.
This is a very valuable boost to our funds as we retain only one third from each subscription with the remainder going to Headquarters. If possible could the Tax Payer in the family please complete the form which then must be signed by the same person as the cheque.